People are everything at Aroa. They come to work every day with ideas and passions that fuel our business. And go home at the end of the day knowing they also make a difference in other peoples' lives.
We value a pioneering spirit; a willingness to pursue new and different directions and to innovate beyond the status quo.
‘Our products need to stand out from the generic, and we’re committed to making sure they do.’
Find out more
‘Each one of us feels that we’re contributing to genuinely valuable products.’Find out more
‘We all feel part of the company. We’re not just employees.’Find out more
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
• NCEA Level 3 minimum
• Attention to detail and a good level of accuracy
• Experience in a GMP environment with some chemical handling skills ideal
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and team spirit
• A `can do' attitude and interest to train in all aspects of the manufacturing facility
• Excellent time keeping and a strong work ethic
• The flexibility to work weekend shifts
You must be able to work methodically and accurately with production machinery to high company & quality standards in the clean room/sterile processing department.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be either a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.