- H1 FY22 product revenue (unaudited) grew 110% on H1 FY21 and 39% on H2 FY21, to NZ$17.2
- H1 FY22 product revenue (unaudited) grew 110% on H1 FY21 and 39% on H2 FY21, to NZ$17.2million on a constant currency basis.1 H1 FY22 product revenue (unaudited) was $17.7 million on a reported basis.
- Total reported H1 FY22 revenue (unaudited), inclusive of project fees was NZ$17.9 million.
- Product gross margin % up 13% on H1 FY21 and 5% on H2 FY21, to 75% on a constant currencybasis.
- Strong cash balance of NZ$65.3 million as at 30 September 2021, and the Company is debt free.
- FY22 guidance for product revenue (on a constant currency basis) maintained at NZ$34-37million (up 58%-71% on FY21).2
- AROA will host a webinar today at 11.30am AEDT to discuss the results. Click here to register.