About Aroa Biosurgery
Our goal is to deliver better healing, every day, everywhere for everybody.
Aroa Biosurgery is a soft tissue regeneration company specialising in the development of new and exciting medical devices utilising our successful Endoform extracelluar matrix (ECM) biomaterial.
Our collaborative and enabled environment will allow you the chance to apply and express your skills in new product development while experiencing the complete end-to-end product development process.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an intermediate or graduate position as a Product Development Engineer. In this role you’ll be working within our diverse product development team on several new exciting transformational projects.
This role will be focused on the commercialization of new medical devices and products, from new consumer type medical products to implantable devices with emphasis on the ability to create wow factor and add value to our customers and patients.
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in either Product Development or Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
- Strong Solidworks (or equivalent) CAD skills
- Practical ‘can do’ attitude with a high attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent English communication, both verbal and written, with the ability to work across various technical disciplines
- Strong visual communication skills (sketching/illustration)
- It will be an advantage to have industry experience with plastics and tool making, electronics, manufacturing/ product assembly, safety standards and medical device experience
What we offer
As a successful applicant, you will join a fast paced & friendly work-place within our Auckland office. We offer a stimulating team work environment with a remuneration package based on skill level & experience.
How to apply
Please apply via our job post on SEEK.