These Ts&Cs apply to the provision, by AROA, of our products to healthcare providers and/or practitioners at no charge for evaluation purposes only. By accepting receipt of our products in that context, you agree to be bound by these Ts&Cs. Thank you again for your interest in our products and please do not hesitate to contact your local AROA representative if you have any questions.
- AROA has provided certain of our products (“Products”) to you at no charge for evaluation purposes only, for you to determine in accordance with your medical judgement whether the Products meet your assessed clinical and patient care needs.
- The quantity of Products provided is limited to a number reasonably necessary for your evaluation purposes.
- The Products shall not be re-sold or otherwise provided to a third party.
- To the extent that, due to the nature of the Products, you consider that the evaluation requires use with a patient, you agree to ensure that the Products are stored and used in accordance with AROA’s specifications.
- You agree to comply with all applicable federal and state laws and all contractual commitments (if any) regarding reimbursement and claims submission. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not bill any United States federal or state healthcare program for the Products.
- AROA’s entry into this product evaluation with you is not intended, nor shall it be construed, to be an inducement or payment for referral (directly or indirectly) to patients or for purchase by any healthcare provider or practitioner. For the avoidance of doubt, you are under no obligation to recommend AROA, or to purchase, use, order, prescribe or recommend (or arrange for any of the same) any AROA products.
These Product Evaluation Terms and Conditions were last updated on 11 May 2022.